Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bias Tape

I have a project  that I'm working on that needs double fold bias tape. Have you ever gone to the store and seen the pitiful selection of bias tape out there? Well, as I'm always telling my mom, "Google is my friend." After a quick search I found an awesome tutorial with a short cut for making bias tape.

Since the tutorial has already been done, I will just post my pictures....

My bias tube.


Close up of tube showing the cutting lines.

Me cutting.

Big pile of fabric all cut out...

Using my 'thingy' to make single fold bias tape...

Close up of single fold bias tape...

Making the double fold....


Wind it all up on some cardboard and you have custom Yoda green double fold bias tape!

I promise I will put up a post with the project this will be going on.











3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Brian BalloneFebruary 20, 2014 at 6:48 AM

    Hello Cassie,

    Really LOVE the Yoda Green Double Folded Bias Tape...would you possibly consider selling some to me?

    The pattern and color are exactly what I am very interested in acquiring.

    Thank you,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would gladly sell you some! How much do you need? Please send me an e-mail at seecassiemake@gmail.com and we can discuss details!

    ReplyDelete